This is my first project for the Nintendo DS.
It is the famous Simon game and it makes use of the touch screen
The game logic is so simple. It generates a random sequence along the 4 lights, making a different sound on each one, and the player must repeat the same sequence.
- Save your records: play with friends and try to win them!
- Great graphics based on the original Simon game.
- Classic Simon sounds.
- Uses the touch screen. It’s designed to play with your fingers, so you will not need the stylus to play.
- Great effects like zoom and rotations.
- DS Power
- nds updates
- Nintendo DS Emulation NEWS
- NDS Homebrew
- Drunken Coders
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License
- Uri for the original idea
- Simon Extreme for some graphics and sounds
- Mollusk for creating the fantastic library PA_lib
- November 14 2005 – Version 1.1
- Solved a bug that maked impossible to play after turn 11. Thanks to Istar for founding it!
- Solved a bug that maked impossible to save the score
- New keyboard thanks to the last version of PA_lib
- November 13 2005 – Version 1.0
- First release