Various commandline tools to get info from /proc
Based on Solaris proctools utilities.
Although it’s not supposed to be an exact copy of the same existing tools in
Solaris, some of them are very similar.
- pwait Wait for all of the specified processes to terminate.
- pstop Stop each process (send SIGSTOP).
- pcont Continue running a previously stopped process (send SIGCONT).
- pfd Shows the open file descriptors for each pid.
- pldd List the dynamic libraries and other files mapped into each process.
- Python 2.4 or later
- Linux 2.6.14 or later
- First release
pyproctools uses GNU/GPL License.